Discover the Imagination. Imagine the Discovery!
The Ten Commandments
1. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of slavery. Worship no gods except Me.
2. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
3. Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
4. Honor your father and mother.
5. You shall not kill.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
7. You shall not steal.
8. You shall not tell lies against your neighbor.
9. You shall not want to take your neighbor’s wife or husband.
10. You shall not want to take your neighbor’s possessions.
Act of Contrition
My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and in failing to do good, I have sinned against You, whom I love above all things. I firmly intend, with Your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin. Our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us. In His name, my God, have mercy.
Prayer of St. Francis of Assissi
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where this is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy;
O Divine Master, grant that I may not
so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love;
For it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
The Lord’s Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name:
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those
who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
The Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with you;
blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.
The Five Joyful Mysteries
1. The Annunciation
2. The Visitation
3. The Birth of Jesus
4. The presentation of Jesus in the Temple
5. The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
The Five Luminous Mysteries
1. The Baptism of the Lord
2. The Wedding of Cana
3. The Proclamation of the Kingdom
4. The Transfiguration
5. The Institute of the Eucharist
The Five Sorrowful Mysteries
1. The Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. The Crowning with Thorns
4. The Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion and Death of Jesus
The Five Glorious Mysteries
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles
4.The Assumption of Mary into Heaven
5. The Coronation of Mary in Heaven
Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you,
I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor
heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will.
Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst
of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body,
assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do,
and the grace of a holy death. Amen