School Cancelled Friday, September 2nd

September 1, 2016

We will cancel school for Friday, September 2, following the advice
of our local officials. We have also confirmed this decision with
the Director of Catholic Education for the Diocese of Charleston.

Charleston County Officials and City of Charleston Officials
announced for people to “stay home Friday if they do not need to
travel because of possible flooding” due to Tropical Storm Hermine.
The expectation is for heavy rainfall, and high tide is Friday

The area around Charleston Catholic School is one of the worst in
terms of flooding on the peninsula.

Please be safe and take all necessary precautions for the arrival of
Tropical Storm Hermine.

Running Club will NOT meet today. The next Running Club activity
will be Tuesday, September 6th.

Reminder: Monday is Labor Day Holiday. School will resume on Tuesday

Comments are closed.

Charleston, SC
81° F
Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy