All employees and volunteers at The Charleston Catholic School must meet several requirements prior to working with the students. Employees and volunteers must:
1. Attend a Virtus Program. Register at www.virtus.org.
2. Fill out the Diocese of Charleston Background ScreeningBackground Screening forms (below).
3. Read the Diocese of Charleston’s Sexual Abuse Policy
4. Sign the Acknowledgement of the Receipt of the Diocese of Charleston’s Sexual Abuse Policy
5. Sign the Volunteer Code of Conduct
6. Turn in a copy of the Virtus Certificate and completed forms to the school office.
All Volunteers must attend a Virtus class. Go to www.virtus.org to sign up for a class. Please remember to sign in and pick up your certificate at the end of class. Please give a copy of the certificate to the school office.
Diocese of Charleston Background Screening Form
Please fill out the forms and return to the school office. There is no fee.
Virtus Paperwork July 2014
Diocese of Charleston Sexual Abuse Policy and Forms
Please read the Diocese of Charleston Sexual Abuse Policy, sign both forms and return to the school office.
Download the Diocesan Sexual Abuse Policy Form (PDF)
Acknowledgement of Receipt
Download the Acknowledgement of Receipt Form (PDF)
Code of Conduct
Download the Code of Conduct (PDF)