An easy fundraiser to help our school
· “Saint Bucks” aka Scrip is Fundraising While You Shop® – you raise money with no selling. Scrip is simply a term that means prepaid gift cards and we call ours Saint Bucks. Saint Bucks fundraising allows families to purchase prepaid gift cards from American retailers while a percentage is donated back to The Charleston Catholic School. Saint Bucks make great birthday, graduation, Christmas and anniversary gifts! By simply using gift cards to pay for everyday purchases you help raise money for the school.
· There are hundreds of stores that participate in the program. Some examples are: Shell Gas, Cracker Barrel, Barnes and Noble, Disney, Starbucks, Outback, Lowe’s, Old Navy, American Eagle, iTunes, Office Depot, Staples, Walmart, and Target. You can see a full list of participating retailers by logging onto http://www.glscrip.com.
2 ways to order Saint Bucks Cards:
1. Saint Bucks Order Forms are located on the school website www.charlestoncatholic.com. Click on Giving. Click on Saint Bucks. Click on Order Form. Fill out the form and send it back to school office with a check.
2. www.shopwithscrip.com The Great Lakes Scrip Center website. You are able to set up your own family page. Go to Family Sign Up and enter our school code (B1EAEBB41756L). On this page you can place your order and either pay with Presto Pay or you can send a check into the school office.
· Please contact me with any questions or concerns. Your “Saint Bucks” coordinator, Sara Cavallon, 843 697-7008 or email@example.com.
CCS receives a percentage of each card ordered.