A reminder that our first T.A.G. (Teach About Giving) Day will be tomorrow.
Students who are participating are asked to contribute $1. A portion of the money collected will go to the MUSC Children’s Hospital. Please wear pink and abide by the T.A.G. Day guidelines as stated in the handbook.
TAG DAY GUIDELINES
Students are allowed to wear non-uniform clothing on designated TAG days. Students wearing inappropriate clothing will call their parents to bring a change of clothing.
● Shirts may not have inappropriate logos, pictures, or writing
● Shirts must not have low necklines or be too tight
● Shirts must cover entire shoulder and midsection
● No spaghetti straps, camisoles or halter tops
● Jeans free of holes, tears, or loose threading may be worn
● No Leggings, Jeggings or “Skinny” Jeans
● Shorts with a 7” inseam or greater may be worn
● Skirts or shorts measuring 4” above the knee may be worn
● Approved uniform shoes or sandals with closed backs may be worn (No flip flops)