• School Mass, 10:30am, Wednesday, led by Grade 6 with Father Dennis Willey, Pastor of Sacred Heart Church, presiding.
• New web site design is here. Check it out – www.charlestoncatholic.com
• One of the new features of the web site will be our ability to post an emergency notice on the home page whether the situation is weather-related or some other crisis situation. This feature will only appear on the web page when activated.
• Our communications committee welcomes your feedback about the web site. The site is still a work in progress, and we are open to your ideas on what information would be helpful to families.
• The weekly school message and other documents will be sent to families electronically as our primary method of communication instead of sending numerous papers home in the Monday envelopes. We will send e-mails to families on Monday afternoon and post information on the web site. If you do not receive information electronically, please confirm your e-mail address with the school office. If you do not have access to the Internet or have an e-mail, then let the office know so that a paper copy can be sent to you in the Monday envelope.
• New e-mail addresses for faculty & staff – we are in the process of converting our e-mail addresses from charlestoncatholic.com to charlestoncatholic.org for all internal communications with families and staff. Please only use school e-mails for official school communications. You may start using my new address for communications with me – firstname.lastname@example.org
• We apologize for not having the 2007-08 Parent – Student Handbooks ready for you. They are being printed and will be available by the end of September. We will post the handbook on the web site soon. We undertook the task of completely revising the format of the handbook this summer (including updating some policies), and this task has taken longer than we anticipated.