- Half of the teachers have master’s degrees.
- K4, K5, First, and Second Grade classes have a full-time teacher and a Teacher Assistant.
- A cooperative partnership exists with the University of Notre Dame Alliance for Catholic Education (ACE) Program.
- The Priests of the Peninsula Catholic churches celebrate Mass weekly for the school community.
- Two Sisters of Notre Dame of the Toledo, Ohio Province are CCS teachers.
- Students benefit from on-site homework tutoring.
- Children have access to the library, study hall, computers, playground and are able to participate in various extracurricular activities.